What’s the point?
Promotional products are designed with the idea and hope that a client who receives the item will keep it & put it to good use, all while being reminded of the business whose branding adorns the product.
- 94% of people can successfully recall a promotional product they have received in the past two years
- 89% of people can recall the advertiser on that product
- 83% report that they like to receive promotional products
- 48% feel it would be nice to receive products more often
- 69% typically keep the product
- 20.9% of consumers make a purchase after receiving a promotional
Promotional products are the only media that show higher rates in recall and reaction, even higher than that of TV, print & online advertising. In comparison to these other forms of advertising, promotional products have a lower cost-per impression.
Why partner with us?
We will be the first, (and possibly only one) to tell you that it’s not about the products! It's about identifying your goals and objectives. That being said, we know our products, too! You’ll have access to over 50 years of our combined expertise in sales, marketing, retention, fulfillment and brand awareness.